Dawn W. Dickson
She is a “light worker”, tech mogul, and founder/CEO of PopCom, an automated retail company that uses artificial intelligence, blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies to help retailers collect and leverage valuable customer insights through smart vending technology.
This is a really info-rich and high energy conversation that focuses on three areas to empower founders: knowing your purpose, your people, and your POWER. So buckle up! It’s gonna be an amazing ride. Time to listen, learn, and leverage. So let’s get started.
Guest Social Assets:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/THEDawnDickson
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVY4nqrIJUINfEOhJHa3ymA
- Web: https://www.dawndickson.me/
- Medium: https://zora.medium.com/@DawnDickson
- Questions and requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow: Twitter @AtTechIntersect Instagram @TechIntersect
- Web: http://www.TechIntersectPodcast.com
- Mailing List: http://eepurl.com/gKqDyP
UPGRADE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Want early access to episodes, exclusive content including full show notes, live video chats and replays, a copy of my e-book, The Gen Xers Guide to Upskilling for a Web 3.0 World and self-guided course of the same name?
Subscribe to Advantage Evans™ Plus, Advantage Evans Premium™ or Advantage Evans Pro™
If you like my content and want to support my efforts, you can buy me a coffee and share your thoughts 🎉☕ https://www.buymeacoffee.com/techintersect
Rapternal Music (Regulate and The Rabbit Hole) by Notty Productions is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Produced by Tonya M. Evans for FYOS Entertainment, LLC, and Stephanie Renee for Soul Sanctuary, Inc.
Early Access Subscriber Content (available only to Advantage Evans™ members)