In this episode, I chat with entrepreneur and mental health and wealth expert, Anthony Ware. Anthony’s business, Aware Catalysts, focuses on—among other things— a program called Founder Mental Wealth, which helps underestimated and underrepresented entrepreneurs to decrease burnout and improve business outcomes. His mission is to help create a world of new generational wealth: mind, body, spirit, time, and money. Time to listen, learn and leverage. So let’s get started.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theanthonyware/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonyware/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/theanthonyware
AMA with Anthony Ware … coming soon!
Questions and requests: email@example.com
- Follow: Twitter @AtTechIntersect Instagram @TechIntersect
- Web: http://www.TechIntersectPodcast.com
- Mailing List: http://eepurl.com/gKqDyP
Ready to upgrade your experience?
Want early access to episodes, exclusive content including full show notes, live video chats and replays, a copy of my e-book, The Gen Xers Guide to Upskilling for a Web 3.0 World and self-guided course of the same name? Subscribe to Advantage Evans™ Plus, Advantage Evans Premium™ or Advantage Evans Pro™: https://techintersectpodcast.com/advantage-evans/
If you like my content and want to support my efforts, you can buy me a coffee and share your thoughts 🎉☕
Rapternal Music (Regulate and The Rabbit Hole) by Notty Productions is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Produced by Tonya M. Evans for FYOS Entertainment, LLC, and Stephanie Renee for Soul Sanctuary, Inc.
Advantage Evans Subscriber Notes below
[mepr-show if=”rule: 609″]
- 2020 Founder Mental Wealth Report
- Mental wealth deposits
- Anthony Ware on why he is focused on generational wealth
- Ten Common Health Issues that Entrepreneurs Face (Black Enterprise Magazine)