In this episode of Tech Intersect, I speak with Barlett D. Morgan who shares his perspectives on data privacy in Barbados as well as the Caribbean at large, and key practical steps organizations can and must take to develop and manage robust privacy compliance programs that reflect the realities of a global digital world. We also talk, more generally, about ways for individuals to remain safer when communicating and transacting online. This includes ways to protect your devices and safeguard your data.
Guest social assets:
- Twitter: @BartlettMorgan
Questions and requests: email@example.com
- Questions and requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow: Twitter @AtTechIntersect Instagram @TechIntersect
- Web: http://www.TechIntersectPodcast.com
- Mailing List: http://eepurl.com/gKqDyP
UPGRADE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Want early access to episodes, exclusive content including full show notes, live video chats and replays, a copy of e-books, webinars and access to courses in the Advantage Evans Academy?
Subscribe to Advantage Evans™ Plus, Advantage Evans Premium™ or Advantage Evans Pro™https://techintersectpodcast.com/advantage-evans/
Rapternal Music (Regulate and The Rabbit Hole) by Notty Productions is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Produced by Tonya Evans for FYOS Entertainment, LLC, and Stephanie Renee for Soul Sanctuary, Inc.
- Bartlett Morgan discusses data protection: https://livestream.com/accounts/686369/events/8843532/videos/197440764/player?width=640&height=360&enableInfo=true&defaultDrawer=&autoPlay=false&mute=false
- Barbados Data Protection Bill 2019: https://www.bartlettmorgan.com/2019/04/26/barbados-data-protection-bill-2019/
- Barlett Morgan’s Comments to the Data Protection Bill 2019: https://papers.ssrn
Early Access Subscriber Content (available only to Advantage Evans™ members)