Summary: **This podcast has moved from Podbean to Buzzsprout**. Update your RSS feed and be sure to visit https://techintersect.buzzsprout.com/ for the latest episodes.
In this special episode of Tech Intersect, I’m taking a break from interviews this week to share a conversation with my amazing LIT Braintrust, business partner, Shontavia Johnson, an attorney and intellectual property expert like me and host of the Shontavia Show on YouTube. She’s also co-host of our company podcast, the hashtag So Very LIT Podcast, which you can find on Anchor.
We sat down this week to talk about the upcoming virtual summit we’re hosting, the Phoenix Rising Summit on April 19th. We’re bringing together experts Minda Harts the CEO of The Memo, LLC and author of The Memo (whom I interviewed on episode 1 of Tech Intersect) and Lynette Khalfani-Cox, The Money Coach of The Oprah Winfrey Show, Dr. Phil, The Tyra Banks Show and Good Morning America notariety, to connect with professionals and entrepreneurs, for a half day of keynotes and sessions to help people crisis proof their careers, money and mental health and wellness.
Other dynamic speakers include:
- Latesha Byrd (Career Coach)
- Kailei Carr (Beyond the Business Suit)
- Stephanie “Tech Life Steph” Humphrey (Til Death Do You Tweet)
- Teri Ijeoma (Trade and Travel)
- Dr. Kathleen E. Walls, PsyD (G.R.E.A.T.E.S.T. Counseling & Consulting)
- Bärí A. Williams, Esquire (technology and law)
- Contemplating looking for a new job?
- Thinking about taking this time to start your side hustle?
- Wondering whether now is the right time to invest in the stock market?
- Needing to get your mental health situation in check?
- Wondering what the stimulus packages have for you?
- Planning to thrive financially in the midst of any crisis?
- Questions and requests: email@example.com
- Follow: Twitter @AtTechIntersect Instagram @TechIntersect
- Web: http://www.TechIntersectPodcast.com
- Mailing List: http://eepurl.com/gKqDyP
UPGRADE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Want early access to episodes, exclusive content including full show notes, live video chats and replays, a copy of my e-book, The Gen Xers Guide to Upskilling for a Web 3.0 World and self-guided course of the same name? Subscribe to Advantage Evans™ Plus, Advantage Evans Premium™ or Advantage Evans Pro™: https://techintersectpodcast.com/advantage-evans/
Rapternal Music (Regulate and The Rabbit Hole) by Notty Productions is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Produced by Tonya Evans for FYOS Entertainment, LLC, and Stephanie Renee for Soul Sanctuary, Inc.